POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : just thinking out loud Server Time
10 Oct 2024 21:17:06 EDT (-0400)
  just thinking out loud (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: alphaQuad
Subject: just thinking out loud
Date: 29 Jan 2008 04:30:00
Message: <web.479ef11e79c6b12fa0fb21480@news.povray.org>
January 28, 2008
RE:
Colbert Report
Probably the first Colbert Report I ever liked.

comes to have it all.
Even tho the guy was completely wrong about everything else. (exaggerated)

I believe death was intentional for memory loss. If you could remember all your
mistakes and blunders, all the hurt you caused, you'd be so enamored that you
COULD not grow beyond all that. There is no memory in heaven but your
experience, the growth from that, remains.

Pain is a legitimate way to grow. But there is another way. You can grow from
the love and joy also. Never look back or like a "pillar of salt" you'll be
immobilized. Always look forward for more and better, with principles.
Principles, the rules you live by, are the ONLY thing that can support ideal
reality.

Clinging to the past is a negative ego payoff. It mirrors and reflects avoiding
responsibility, higher and lower octave respectively. What no principles?
Better get some quick. You'll just have to trust me on that one.