POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Brighteyes Passed On Server Time
11 Oct 2024 01:25:04 EDT (-0400)
  Brighteyes Passed On (Message 1 to 10 of 20)
From: Chambers
Subject: Brighteyes Passed On
Date: 24 Jan 2008 12:35:01
Message: <web.4798cbe4e53292ab261d9700@news.povray.org>
Last night, one of our cats passed away.  His name was Brighteyes, and we've had
him for more than four and a half years.

Normally quite large (at one time he weighed more than 30 lbs!), over the last
year he's suffered from cancer, and lost a lot of weight.  The past few months,
he stopped eating his dry food, although he would still eat cans of wet food.

Yesterday, he urinated blood constantly throughout the day.  Then, a few minutes
after I came home, he collapsed.  Although he was still breathing when we
wrapped him in a blanket and carried him to the car, he had passed on by the
time we reached the emergency animal clinic - which means that he died in
Kimberly's arms.

We first found him as a stray outside of a motel in Seaside, OR.  Although it
seems we didn't have him with us for long, we tried to give him the best home
we could.

....Chambers
www.pacificwebguy.com

PS My first reply will contain a picture of him.  In the next day or two I'm
going to post some more pictures of him on my website.

Post a reply to this message