POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Need rendered stills? Server Time
11 Oct 2024 05:18:34 EDT (-0400)
  Need rendered stills? (Message 11 to 13 of 13)
From: nemesis
Subject: Re: Need rendered stills?
Date: 13 Jan 2008 14:30:00
Message: <web.478a66265a58df7abc417a150@news.povray.org>
Warp <war### [at] tagpovrayorg> wrote:
> nemesis <nam### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
> > I'll tell you when it gets
> > respect:  when John Wayne or Marilyn Monroe make a comeback in pixel-perfect
> > glory...
>
>   I doubt it. It will be a mere curiosity, nothing more.

hey, at least thanks to Beowulf, we now have Angelina Jolie's beautiful bezier
curves saved for posterity.  A much better kickstart for a future comeback than
old shots or B&W scenes... ;)

Post a reply to this message

>> respect:  when John Wayne or Marilyn Monroe make a comeback in pixel-perfect
>> glory...
>
>   I doubt it. It will be a mere curiosity, nothing more.

I tend to agree with Warp on this one...

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

On Sun, 13 Jan 2008 20:56:51 +0000, Orchid XP v7 <voi### [at] devnull> wrote:

>>> I'll tell you when it gets
>>> respect:  when John Wayne or Marilyn Monroe make a comeback in pixel-perfect
>>> glory...
>>
>>   I doubt it. It will be a mere curiosity, nothing more.
>
>I tend to agree with Warp on this one...

Actually MM could act if allowed to keep her clothes on.

Regards
	Stephen