POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Visual Puzzle (hopefully a bit more challenging) Server Time
11 Oct 2024 05:18:14 EDT (-0400)
  Visual Puzzle (hopefully a bit more challenging) (Message 1 to 10 of 10)
From: Mike the Elder
Subject: Visual Puzzle (hopefully a bit more challenging)
Date: 2 Jan 2008 12:20:00
Message: <web.477bc6a7eb2b7074e2b2e7080@news.povray.org>
The attachment to this post shows a series of symbols that follow a logical
progression.  Once the nature of this progression has been perceived, the next
symbol in the sequence should be apparent.  If you think you have figured it
out, you can click on the link below to see the solution (and the basis for
it).

DO NOT click on this link UNLESS you are ready to see/check the solution:
http://a272.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/98/l_b40da11095edd47574cd2f519f3bd86f.jpg

Happy solving,
Mike C.

Post a reply to this message