POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Is there such a thing as inherently asinine software design? Server Time
11 Oct 2024 09:16:35 EDT (-0400)
  Is there such a thing as inherently asinine software design? (Message 7 to 16 of 26)
<<< Previous 6 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 10 Messages >>>
From: Sherry Shaw
Subject: Re: Is there such a thing as inherently asinine software design?
Date: 29 Dec 2007 23:16:05
Message: <47771b85$1@news.povray.org>
gregjohn wrote:
> ...Is there such a thing as inherently asinine software design?...

Yes.

--Sherry "Not Terrifically Fond of XP compared to Win2K, Which Actually
Worked, And Meanwhile Dot-Net Can Totally Kiss My Round Caucasian Bum" Shaw

--
#macro T(E,N)sphere{x,.4rotate z*E*60translate y*N pigment{wrinkles scale
.3}finish{ambient 1}}#end#local I=0;#while(I<5)T(I,1)T(1-I,-1)#local I=I+

Post a reply to this message