POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Best video hosting site? Server Time
11 Oct 2024 05:21:16 EDT (-0400)
  Best video hosting site? (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: gregjohn
Subject: Best video hosting site?
Date: 16 Dec 2007 08:35:01
Message: <web.4765294fbf4d37df34d207310@news.povray.org>
I have one of my best pieces of animation that I'm ready to share with the
world. I have accounts with most of the services out there (dailymotion,
youtube, etc). I was wondering if anyone knows anything about this or that one
being particularly good or bad for video quality.  (Or suffering from other
political/ license problems).

thx

Post a reply to this message