POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : They shouldn't have named it like that Server Time
11 Oct 2024 07:14:23 EDT (-0400)
  They shouldn't have named it like that (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: Warp
Subject: They shouldn't have named it like that
Date: 26 Nov 2007 12:20:42
Message: <474b006a@news.povray.org>
A bad name is a bad omen, all sailors know that.

                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message

From: nemesis
Subject: Re: They shouldn't have named it like that
Date: 26 Nov 2007 12:40:00
Message: <web.474b04561e9c0d0e773c9a3e0@news.povray.org>
Warp <war### [at] tagpovrayorg> wrote:
> A bad name is a bad omen, all sailors know that.
>
> http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/7108835.stm

yes, indeed!  beware Vista Cruiser owners for a similar fate on the roads! :P

Post a reply to this message

From: Orchid XP v7
Date: 26 Nov 2007 13:09:33
Message: <474b0bdd@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:
>   A bad name is a bad omen, all sailors know that.

Wait... It's called M/S Explorer? And it's crashed?

[insert hysterical laughter here]

Post a reply to this message