POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : stop the ride - Server Time
11 Oct 2024 13:14:36 EDT (-0400)
  stop the ride - (Message 31 to 40 of 53)
From: M a r c
Subject: Re: stop the ride -
Date: 25 Nov 2007 13:28:44
Message: <4749bedc@news.povray.org>

4749a205@news.povray.org...
> M_a_r_c <jac### [at] wanadoofr> wrote:
>> BTW alphaQuad is not criticizing an *other* nation leader.
>
>  I never said he was.
>
> --
>                                                          - Warp

Why this phrase then?
"I have always *opposed* heavy
criticism, especially of other nations and their leaders."

Make your posts understandable, may be you will be better understood
Marc

Post a reply to this message

From: Warp
Date: 25 Nov 2007 13:34:01
Message: <4749c019@news.povray.org>
M_a_r_c <jac### [at] wanadoofr> wrote:

> "Warp" <war### [at] tagpovrayorg> a ?crit dans le message de news:
> 4749a205@news.povray.org...
> > M_a_r_c <jac### [at] wanadoofr> wrote:
> >> BTW alphaQuad is not criticizing an *other* nation leader.
> >
> >  I never said he was.

> Why this phrase then?
> "I have always *opposed* heavy
> criticism, especially of other nations and their leaders."

  Because you made it sound like I often post political rants, and
what I said was that I don't, that I in fact oppose heavy political
criticism, I don't make it.

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message