POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Can't resist sharing this one (Photo, 100KB) Server Time
11 Oct 2024 11:13:11 EDT (-0400)
  Can't resist sharing this one (Photo, 100KB) (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: Michael Raiford
Subject: Can't resist sharing this one (Photo, 100KB)
Date: 29 Oct 2007 20:04:55
Message: <47268337@news.povray.org>
Rule #1:

Don't ever take pictures of a hungry baby.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'img_8764.jpg' (99 KB)

Preview of image 'img_8764.jpg'
img_8764.jpg

From: Jim Charter
Subject: Re: Can't resist sharing this one (Photo, 100KB)
Date: 29 Oct 2007 22:06:32
Message: <47269fb8$1@news.povray.org>
Michael Raiford wrote:
> Rule #1:
>
> Don't ever take pictures of a hungry baby.

Which leaves a fairly small window of opportunity.  But that aside,
these are very nice baby pics, better than the average as I recall from
my early parent days.  Maybe you should go pro?

Cute kid btw.

Post a reply to this message

From: Lance Birch
Date: 30 Oct 2007 01:36:51
Message: <4726d103@news.povray.org>
Michael Raiford wrote:
> Rule #1:
>
> Don't ever take pictures of a hungry baby.

Heh cute.  And (as Jim noted too) another great photo!  The lighting is
nicely balanced and the depth of field is just right \o/

It's also very sharp - is that a 50 mm lens?

Lance.

thezone - thezone.firewave.com.au

Post a reply to this message

From: Mike Raiford
Date: 30 Oct 2007 07:08:12
Message: <47271eac$1@news.povray.org>
Lance Birch wrote:

> Heh cute.  And (as Jim noted too) another great photo!  The lighting is
> nicely balanced and the depth of field is just right \o/
>
> It's also very sharp - is that a 50 mm lens?

A zoom lens, if you can believe that :) The Tamron 17-50 2.8. It's been
a great lens, and is darn near permanently attached to my camera. I'm
quite happy with the image quality, and the creative range of the lens.

Post a reply to this message

From: Dan Byers
Date: 30 Oct 2007 08:20:00
Message: <web.47272f5e7a90aae6a8d0b25a0@news.povray.org>
Very cute.

Feed the baby.

:)

--
Dan
GoofyGraffix.com

Post a reply to this message

From: St
Date: 30 Oct 2007 14:42:09
Message: <47278911@news.povray.org>
"Michael Raiford" <mra### [at] hotmailcom> wrote in message
> Rule #1:
>
> Don't ever take pictures of a hungry baby.

  No!! Don't do that!   ;)

   Damn, memories... And then they're 18 and 21.

   Cute babe Mike, (still smiling?) Great picture.  :)

       ~Steve~

Post a reply to this message

From: Orchid XP v7
Date: 30 Oct 2007 15:39:07
Message: <4727966b$1@news.povray.org>
Michael Raiford wrote:
> Rule #1:
>
> Don't ever take pictures of a hungry baby.

My God... The toothless gape of indignation and rage! Damn that's scary.

Why am I suddenly thinking of that voice that says "Feed me, Seymour"?