POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : P.O-T on the Web Server Time
11 Oct 2024 07:14:58 EDT (-0400)
  P.O-T on the Web (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Chambers
Subject: P.O-T on the Web
Date: 21 Oct 2007 18:40:00
Message: <web.471bd46b8954cdc0fbb646420@news.povray.org>
When did O-T get mirrored to the Web interface?

I've been w/o internet access at home for over a month now, and my
connection at works blocks NNTP, so I haven't been able to read O-T.
Today, though, it appeared here...

And I thought I was getting over my addiction <g>

Post a reply to this message

On Sun, 21 Oct 2007 18:36:27 -0400, Chambers wrote:

> When did O-T get mirrored to the Web interface?
>
> I've been w/o internet access at home for over a month now, and my
> connection at works blocks NNTP, so I haven't been able to read O-T.
> Today, though, it appeared here...
>
> And I thought I was getting over my addiction <g>

Looks like last week sometime, there's a discussion about it over in
povray.general because it's had the (perhaps unintentional?) side-effect
of adding a lot of traffic to the web-based digests.

Jim