POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : A comic comic Server Time
7 Sep 2024 01:21:36 EDT (-0400)
  A comic comic (Message 1 to 10 of 19)
From: Invisible
Subject: A comic comic
Date: 22 Sep 2008 04:14:04
Message: <48d753cc$1@news.povray.org>
http://www.xkcd.com/479/

At last, XKCD starts winning again! :-D

Although I'm now thinking about reconfiguring my phone to make a sound
like a klaxon horn or something, rather than just ringing. Hmm, or maybe
an air raid siren?

Post a reply to this message

From: Stephen
Subject: Re: A comic comic
Date: 22 Sep 2008 04:29:57
Message: <irled45gs4i2nd74862bmap8ukblhqdqub@4ax.com>
On Mon, 22 Sep 2008 09:14:02 +0100, Invisible <voi### [at] devnull> wrote:

>Although I'm now thinking about reconfiguring my phone to make a sound
>like a klaxon horn or something, rather than just ringing. Hmm, or maybe
>an air raid siren?

Mine plays a trumpet fanfare from Purcell's King Arthur. You can hear it two
rooms away :)
--

Regards
     Stephen