POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Getting rooted Server Time
7 Sep 2024 03:22:10 EDT (-0400)
  Getting rooted (Message 11 to 15 of 15)
From: Mueen Nawaz
Subject: Re: Getting rooted
Date: 25 Sep 2008 11:33:06
Message: <48dbaf32@news.povray.org>
Doctor John wrote:
> That is just the point; when I read the group the only indication I had
> of an attached signature was a small bar above the subject line. Thus I
> didn't notice I had left auto-signing on

	Hmm...

	I see you're using Enigmail with Thunderbird.

	I never configured gpg for it. But perhaps if you're not seeing it and
I am, then maybe something is wrong on my side...

--
AAAAA - American Association Against Acronym Abuse

                     /\  /\               /\  /
                    /  \/  \ u e e n     /  \/  a w a z
                                    anl

Post a reply to this message

When I first saw the subject line, I thought this was going to be about
Linux.

Regards,
John

Post a reply to this message

> When I first saw the subject line, I thought this was going to be about
> Linux.

and how to remove it. :)

--
~Mike

Post a reply to this message

>> When I first saw the subject line, I thought this was going to be
>> about Linux.
>

> and how to remove it. :)

I thought it was a Aussie porn-stars biography ;-)

John

--
"Eppur si muove" - Galileo Galilei

Post a reply to this message

From: Jim Henderson
Date: 27 Sep 2008 22:45:53
Message: <48deefe1$1@news.povray.org>
On Fri, 26 Sep 2008 07:33:50 -0400, John VanSickle wrote:

> When I first saw the subject line, I thought this was going to be about
> Linux.
>
> Regards,
> John

Oh, good, it wasn't just me. ;-)