POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Blast from the past Server Time
29 Apr 2024 03:48:08 EDT (-0400)
  Blast from the past (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Jim Henderson
Subject: Blast from the past
Date: 25 Jul 2023 01:07:20
Message: <pan$d1379$1a1ebb35$c5b0325b$656f4abe@nospam.com>
I was going through some stuff and found a diskette copy of MORAY 2.0 that
I had purchased way back when.  It looks like it might actually still
function (the ZIP file verifies with no errors).

I wonder if I can find my registration key. :D

> I was going through some stuff and found a diskette copy of MORAY 2.0 that
> I had purchased way back when.  It looks like it might actually still
> function (the ZIP file verifies with no errors).
>
> I wonder if I can find my registration key. :D
>
> --
> "I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and
> besides, the pig likes it." - George Bernard Shaw

Good luck, I can never find my keys :)

Post a reply to this message

> I was going through some stuff and found a diskette copy of MORAY 2.0 that
> I had purchased way back when.  It looks like it might actually still
> function (the ZIP file verifies with no errors).
>
> I wonder if I can find my registration key. :D
>
> --
> "I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and
> besides, the pig likes it." - George Bernard Shaw

I have old parallel dongles in a bowl just waiting for me use that 30-year-old
software again. ...you just never know.  :>)

Post a reply to this message

On Tue, 25 Jul 2023 14:46:30 EDT, Mike Miller wrote:

>> I was going through some stuff and found a diskette copy of MORAY 2.0
>> that I had purchased way back when.  It looks like it might actually
>> still function (the ZIP file verifies with no errors).
>>
>> I wonder if I can find my registration key. :D
>>
>> --
>> "I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and
>> besides, the pig likes it." - George Bernard Shaw
>
> I have old parallel dongles in a bowl just waiting for me use that
> 30-year-old software again. ...you just never know.  :>)

I used to have a box with old cables and such in it - got rid of it a few
years back.

Though a couple of the unique ones are still around here somewhere. ;)