POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Northern Lights Server Time
27 Jul 2024 14:33:34 EDT (-0400)
  Northern Lights (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Josh English
Subject: Northern Lights
Date: 11 May 2024 13:57:45
Message: <663fb199@news.povray.org>
I live in Portland Oregon and for the first time in my life I saw the
northern lights and I kept coming back to the old standard "how did God
define this media?"

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'pxl_20240511_062946014.night.jpg' (1912 KB)

Preview of image 'pxl_20240511_062946014.night.jpg'
pxl_20240511_062946014.night.jpg