POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : So going to get slapped. Server Time
10 Oct 2024 17:20:03 EDT (-0400)
  So going to get slapped. (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: Phil Cook
Subject: So going to get slapped.
Date: 25 Feb 2008 09:49:47
Message: <op.t624sm0wc3xi7v@news.povray.org>
http://ars.userfriendly.org/cartoons/?id=20080224

Am I the only one here who thinks the rightmost character is missing a

letter from her name... sorry Gail.

--

Phil Cook

http://flipc.blogspot.com

Post a reply to this message

From: Gail Shaw
Subject: Re: So going to get slapped.
Date: 26 Feb 2008 10:34:44
Message: <47c43194@news.povray.org>
"Phil Cook" <phi### [at] nospamrocainfreeservecouk> wrote in message
> http://ars.userfriendly.org/cartoons/?id=20080224
>
> Am I the only one here who thinks the rightmost character is missing a
> letter from her name... sorry Gail.

Is OK.

At the PASS conference last year, there was someone wandering round dressed
like that. Some poor MS employee who pissed off his/her boss I'd guess.
Never did find out who it was.

Post a reply to this message

And lo on Tue, 26 Feb 2008 15:35:02 -0000, Gail Shaw sa dot com>

<"<initialsurname"@sentech> did spake, saying:

> "Phil Cook" <phi### [at] nospamrocainfreeservecouk> wrote in message
>> http://ars.userfriendly.org/cartoons/?id=20080224
>>
>> Am I the only one here who thinks the rightmost character is missing
>> letter from her name... sorry Gail.
>
> Is OK.

Goody.

> At the PASS conference last year, there was someone wandering round

> dressed
> like that. Some poor MS employee who pissed off his/her boss I'd guess
.
> Never did find out who it was.

Well at least she wasn't sprawled over the bonnet of a car or carrying

fake weapons... that'll be saved for this year.

--

Phil Cook

http://flipc.blogspot.com

Post a reply to this message

>> At the PASS conference last year, there was someone wandering round
>> dressed
>> like that. Some poor MS employee who pissed off his/her boss I'd guess.
>> Never did find out who it was.
>
> Well at least she wasn't sprawled over the bonnet of a car or carrying
> fake weapons... that'll be saved for this year.

And in other news... I once sprawned myself across a computer base unit
in an attempt to impress Natasha.

...she wasn't even remotely impressed. :-(

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

And lo on Wed, 27 Feb 2008 11:27:40 -0000, Invisible <voi### [at] devnull> did
spake, saying:

>>> At the PASS conference last year, there was someone wandering round
>>> dressed
>>> like that. Some poor MS employee who pissed off his/her boss I'd guess.
>>> Never did find out who it was.
>>  Well at least she wasn't sprawled over the bonnet of a car or carrying
>> fake weapons... that'll be saved for this year.
>
> And in other news... I once sprawned myself across a computer base unit
> in an attempt to impress Natasha.
>
> ...she wasn't even remotely impressed. :-(

Ah but were you wearing shiny hotpants and a tight top? Okay on second
thoughts don't answer that.

--
Phil Cook

http://flipc.blogspot.com

Post a reply to this message

>> And in other news... I once sprawned myself across a computer base
>> unit in an attempt to impress Natasha.
>>
>> ...she wasn't even remotely impressed. :-(
>
> Ah but were you wearing shiny hotpants and a tight top? Okay on second
> thoughts don't answer that.

Uh... no, actually. I don't own any clothes like that... :-P

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

On Wed, 27 Feb 2008 12:43:40 +0000, Invisible <voi### [at] devnull> wrote:

>> Ah but were you wearing shiny hotpants and a tight top? Okay on second
>> thoughts don't answer that.
>
>Uh... no, actually. I don't own any clothes like that... :-P

That's good then so next time you're in London we can still meet up if you want
to :)

Regards
	Stephen

Post a reply to this message

>>> Ah but were you wearing shiny hotpants and a tight top? Okay on second
>>> thoughts don't answer that.
>> Uh... no, actually. I don't own any clothes like that... :-P
>
> That's good then so next time you're in London we can still meet up if you want
> to :)

... :-}

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/