POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Google, Sitemaps and SEO Server Time
11 Oct 2024 07:14:35 EDT (-0400)
  Google, Sitemaps and SEO (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Reuben Pearse
Subject: Google, Sitemaps and SEO
Date: 5 Dec 2007 16:35:48
Message: <475719B7.1030204@pearse.co.uk>
Hi all,

Does anyone know what you have to do get Google to display indented
sub-links in it's search results (for examples of this do searches for
"facebook" "awstats" or "natwest")

I would like to get this working for my friends site numeracyworld.com

I've already done a sitemap.xml for his site, and this really helped get
the site up the search results lists (in fact if you search for "maths
worksheets" it comes up as the top result!)

Thanks in advance

Reuben
reu### [at] pearsecouk

Post a reply to this message

On Wed, 05 Dec 2007 22:35:51 +0100, Reuben Pearse <reu### [at] pearsecouk>

wrote:
> Does anyone know what you have to do get Google to display indented

> sub-links in it's search results (for examples of this do searches for

> "facebook" "awstats" or "natwest")

http://www.google.com/support/webmasters/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=
47334
http://forums.searchenginewatch.com/showthread.php?t=15621

--

FE

Post a reply to this message

> Does anyone know what you have to do get Google to display indented
> sub-links in it's search results (for examples of this do searches for
> "facebook" "awstats" or "natwest")

It's traffic based, probably.
http://www.socialpatterns.com/search-engine-marketing/traffic-determines-google-ui-snippet-links/