POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : STRESS! Server Time
7 Sep 2024 15:24:48 EDT (-0400)
  STRESS! (Message 1 to 10 of 106)
From: Invisible
Subject: STRESS!
Date: 25 Apr 2008 04:24:05
Message: <48119525$1@news.povray.org>
AAAAAAAARGH!!!

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

From: Warp
Subject: Re: STRESS!
Date: 25 Apr 2008 05:35:52
Message: <4811a5f7@news.povray.org>
Invisible <voi### [at] devnull> wrote:
> AAAAAAAARGH!!!

  Here you go again. I thought you said you have lessened these types
of attentiont-seeking posts... ;)

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message

From: Invisible
Date: 25 Apr 2008 05:38:38
Message: <4811a69e$1@news.povray.org>
Hoooooooomigod!

I seriously *do not* get paid anywhere near enough money for this crap!

Basically the guys from HQ are changing things right, left and center
[because they've got a lot of work to do], and nobody is recording any
of this, and *I* will be held responsible for the consequences. And,
naturally, once the building migration is finished, a team of government
auditors will arrive to go over our records with a fine toothcomb to
check that absolutely everything has been done properly.

In short, these guys come, change a whole bunch of stuff, don't tell me
what they're doing or anything, leave, the government auditors arive,
and fry me for lunch.

Stressed? Why would I be stressed?? >_<

PS. Warp, you can naff off! I don't *care* whether this is a blog post
or not. I am far too stressed right now to care about such arbitrary
distinctions...

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

> PS. Warp, you can naff off! I don't *care* whether this is a blog post
> or not. I am far too stressed right now to care about such arbitrary
> distinctions...

  Maybe you should learn to control yourself a bit? When you constantly
make these types of posts, people will get tired of them. You may regret
it in the long run.

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message