POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : I'm curious Server Time
11 Oct 2024 05:19:06 EDT (-0400)
  I'm curious (Message 1 to 10 of 40)
From: Invisible
Subject: I'm curious
Date: 13 Dec 2007 11:32:08
Message: <47615e88@news.povray.org>
I'm sitting at my desk here at work, and I see Cute QA Girl and Hot
Sales Girl walking past me, arm in arm, animatedly chatting to each other.

What's a guy supposed to make of that? :-.

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

On Thu, 13 Dec 2007 16:32:06 +0000, Invisible <voi### [at] devnull> wrote:

>I'm sitting at my desk here at work, and I see Cute QA Girl and Hot
>Sales Girl walking past me, arm in arm, animatedly chatting to each other.
>
>What's a guy supposed to make of that? :-.

Nothing!

Regards
	Stephen

Post a reply to this message

> I'm sitting at my desk here at work, and I see Cute QA Girl and Hot
> Sales Girl walking past me, arm in arm, animatedly chatting to each other.
>
> What's a guy supposed to make of that? :-.

They're good friends. I do the same thing occationally with one of my close
friends.

Post a reply to this message

> They're good friends. I do the same thing occationally with one of my close
> friends.

I see.

Damn, I wish *I* could be close friends with either of 'em. But
apparently I'm not worthy... :-(

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

> I'm sitting at my desk here at work, and I see Cute QA Girl and Hot
> Sales Girl walking past me, arm in arm, animatedly chatting to each other.

> What's a guy supposed to make of that? :-.

  Girls can walk hand-in-hand without any problems or anyone thinking
anything about it. But if two men do the same...

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message

> I'm sitting at my desk here at work, and I see Cute QA Girl and Hot Sales
> Girl walking past me, arm in arm, animatedly chatting to each other.
>
> What's a guy supposed to make of that? :-.

Depends how many episodes of the BBC's Coupling you have watched and how
closely you relate with the Jeff character.

Post a reply to this message

On 13 Dec 2007 11:54:44 -0500, Warp <war### [at] tagpovrayorg> wrote:

>Invisible <voi### [at] devnull> wrote:
>> I'm sitting at my desk here at work, and I see Cute QA Girl and Hot
>> Sales Girl walking past me, arm in arm, animatedly chatting to each other.
>
>> What's a guy supposed to make of that? :-.
>
>  Girls can walk hand-in-hand without any problems or anyone thinking
>anything about it. But if two men do the same...

Remind me to tell you about the time I found myself walking down a road in a
Nigerian compound, hand in hand with the camp boss.

Regards
	Stephen

Post a reply to this message

> On 13 Dec 2007 11:54:44 -0500, Warp <war### [at] tagpovrayorg> wrote:
>
>>Invisible <voi### [at] devnull> wrote:
>>> I'm sitting at my desk here at work, and I see Cute QA Girl and Hot
>>> Sales Girl walking past me, arm in arm, animatedly chatting to each
>>> other.
>>
>>> What's a guy supposed to make of that? :-.
>>
>>  Girls can walk hand-in-hand without any problems or anyone thinking
>>anything about it. But if two men do the same...
>
> Remind me to tell you about the time I found myself walking down a road in
> Nigerian compound, hand in hand with the camp boss.
>
> Regards
> Stephen

I was thinking similarly. I was watching something on the discovery channel
last week while travelling and it was some "bring a few american guys into
an african tribe" for the community athletic competition. The guys were all
walking around having to hold hands with the africans since it was their
way.

Post a reply to this message

> On 13 Dec 2007 11:54:44 -0500, Warp <war### [at] tagpovrayorg> wrote:
>
>>Invisible <voi### [at] devnull> wrote:
>>> I'm sitting at my desk here at work, and I see Cute QA Girl and Hot
>>> Sales Girl walking past me, arm in arm, animatedly chatting to each
>>> other.
>>
>>> What's a guy supposed to make of that? :-.
>>
>>  Girls can walk hand-in-hand without any problems or anyone thinking
>>anything about it. But if two men do the same...
>
> Remind me to tell you about the time I found myself walking down a road in
> Nigerian compound, hand in hand with the camp boss.

    :oO  Do you mean a 'camp' boss? Or the camp's boss, (compound).

     And... Were you skipping?

      ~Steve~    :)