POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Extreme DIY Server Time
5 Sep 2024 11:26:14 EDT (-0400)
  Extreme DIY (Message 1 to 10 of 14)
From: Orchid XP v8
Subject: Extreme DIY
Date: 28 Sep 2009 12:35:27
Message: <4ac0e5cf$1@news.povray.org>
http://www.rwgiangiulio.com/index.htm

This raises several questions, the most prominent being:

- How long did this take?

- How much money was spent??

- This guy spent months BUILDING A PIPE ORGAN IN HIS HOUSE, and he still
somehow has FRIENDS?!

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

From: Darren New
Subject: Re: Extreme DIY
Date: 28 Sep 2009 13:28:28
Message: <4ac0f23c@news.povray.org>
Orchid XP v8 wrote:
> - This guy spent months BUILDING A PIPE ORGAN IN HIS HOUSE, and he still
> somehow has FRIENDS?!

I rented a room from a guy whose entire house was full of pipe organ bits.
For like 15 years. He was trying to get the owner of the house to agree to
let him knock out a wall so he could construct the whole thing.

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)

On Mon, 28 Sep 2009 10:28:25 -0700, Darren New <dne### [at] sanrrcom> wrote:

>Orchid XP v8 wrote:
>> - This guy spent months BUILDING A PIPE ORGAN IN HIS HOUSE, and he still
>> somehow has FRIENDS?!
>
>I rented a room from a guy whose entire house was full of pipe organ bits.
>For like 15 years. He was trying to get the owner of the house to agree to
>let him knock out a wall so he could construct the whole thing.

And? :-)
--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

> On Mon, 28 Sep 2009 10:28:25 -0700, Darren New <dne### [at] sanrrcom> wrote:
>
>> Orchid XP v8 wrote:
>>> - This guy spent months BUILDING A PIPE ORGAN IN HIS HOUSE, and he still
>>> somehow has FRIENDS?!
>> I rented a room from a guy whose entire house was full of pipe organ bits.
>> For like 15 years. He was trying to get the owner of the house to agree to
>> let him knock out a wall so he could construct the whole thing.
>

> And? :-)

And I'm not renting a room from him any more?  But since he'd been trying
for 15 years before I was there, I tend to believe he continued to fail.

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)

> I rented a room from a guy whose entire house was full of pipe organ
> bits. For like 15 years. He was trying to get the owner of the house to
> agree to let him knock out a wall so he could construct the whole thing.

THIS GUY?!

http://organ.wicks.com/display_page.php?p=200&s=barrynorris

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/