POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Worlds smallest radio... Server Time
11 Oct 2024 05:19:35 EDT (-0400)
  Worlds smallest radio... (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Patrick Elliott
Subject: Worlds smallest radio...
Date: 6 Nov 2007 16:37:42
Message: <MPG.219a8c6312a03d6398a064@news.povray.org>
Yikes!!

http://www.technewsworld.com/story/UC-Berkeley-Team-Creates-Radio-From-
Single-Carbon-Nanotube-60173.html

I mean, you have got to be kidding me. I can't even find an addon for my
iPod that doesn't totally suck, which supports FM only (The one that
does exist has a bloody "tail" on it, which imho makes it as big a pain
in the ass as carrying my old 1GB MP3 player along to use *its* radio.
And its expensive as hell to buy the addon...) These guys are making
them so small you would lose it by accidentally sneezing in its general
direction. lol Got to have unbelievable battery life though. ;)

--
void main () {

    call functional_code()
  else