POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Authentic Dutch Stroopwafels Server Time
28 Apr 2024 17:24:02 EDT (-0400)
  Authentic Dutch Stroopwafels (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Cousin Ricky
Subject: Authentic Dutch Stroopwafels
Date: 29 Aug 2023 10:54:21
Message: <64ee069d@news.povray.org>
My last trip to the Netherlands was almost 50 years ago, so I don't
remember if I had any stroopwafels in the wild.  Is this the sort of
product that can survive mass production, packaging, and a trip across
the Atlantic and still taste like I'm in a cafe in Amsterdam?

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'stroopwafels.jpg' (151 KB)

Preview of image 'stroopwafels.jpg'