POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Thunderbird search Server Time
18 Apr 2024 19:50:20 EDT (-0400)
  Thunderbird search (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Mike Horvath
Subject: Thunderbird search
Date: 27 Jun 2021 16:44:36
Message: <60d8e334$1@news.povray.org>
Can I search in the body of posts in Thunderbird, or do I need to use
Google?

Mike

Post a reply to this message

From: clipka
Subject: Re: Thunderbird search
Date: 27 Jun 2021 19:41:41
Message: <60d90cb5@news.povray.org>
Am 27.06.2021 um 22:44 schrieb Mike Horvath:
> Can I search in the body of posts in Thunderbird, or do I need to use
> Google?

 From all I can see, Thunderbird cannot search the bodies of newsgroup
posts(*) - only the header fields.

(*in the "find all posts that contain..." scenario, that is. Searching
in the body of a particular post is an entirely different matter.)

It might be possible with add-ins.