POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : What a great site Server Time
5 Sep 2024 13:15:18 EDT (-0400)
  What a great site (Message 1 to 10 of 34)
From: Darren New
Subject: What a great site
Date: 26 Jul 2009 14:39:56
Message: <4a6ca2fc$1@news.povray.org>
http://www.revisionism.nl/Moon/The-Mad-Revisionist.htm

The moon does not really exist. It's all a conspiracy.

Actually, the bit about Jack and Jill was quite interesting for one who
never knew what that poem was about.
http://www.revisionism.nl/Moon/Feedback4.htm

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
    back to version 1.0."

From: Stephen
Subject: Re: What a great site
Date: 26 Jul 2009 14:55:32
Message: <9j9p65hgd101biv5mcgj5medfdqd6j3qaf@4ax.com>
On Sun, 26 Jul 2009 11:39:56 -0700, Darren New <dne### [at] sanrrcom> wrote:

>http://www.revisionism.nl/Moon/The-Mad-Revisionist.htm
>
>The moon does not really exist. It's all a conspiracy.

Wasre of time, wanker

Try http://www.rhymes.org.uk/jack_and_jill.htm

--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: Darren New
Date: 26 Jul 2009 15:18:02
Message: <4a6cabea$1@news.povray.org>
Stephen wrote:
> Try http://www.rhymes.org.uk/jack_and_jill.htm

Very cool. Seems lots of nursery rhymes come from that time frame too.