POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : 2020 is after my laptop Server Time
29 Mar 2024 06:52:16 EDT (-0400)
  2020 is after my laptop (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Cousin Ricky
Subject: 2020 is after my laptop
Date: 28 Nov 2020 16:36:31
Message: <5fc2c2df$1@news.povray.org>
My laptop panel just started to fail--right at the start of holiday
shopping season in a year when my country's government is actively
sabotaging its postal service.

The failure includes, among other things, what appears to be gamma
handling.  Everything looks like an old POV scene that just had
assumed_gamma 1 slapped on it without adjusting the colors.