POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : The Wonders of Snow* Server Time
6 Sep 2024 15:17:20 EDT (-0400)
  The Wonders of Snow* (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Chambers
Subject: The Wonders of Snow*
Date: 15 Dec 2008 10:59:02
Message: <5F95BE36E7A4444783A1DB5B18FE533A@HomePC>
According to forecast.weather.gov, my vicinity has a temperature of 22'
F, and a windspeed of 30-38MPH (resulting in a wind chilled temp of
about 4' F).

The thermometer outside my window says 12' (I always suspected it of
being a bit off).

The local bus service, www.trimet.org, reports that my local bus line is
running on time, yet I've been out there 45 minutes without seeing a
single one (I should have seen four or five).

What does this all add up to?

SICK DAY!!! J

*Oh, and yesterday we had about 4 inches of snow.

...Ben Chambers

www.pacificwebguy.com

Post a reply to this message