POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Welcome to the future Server Time
3 Sep 2024 17:14:44 EDT (-0400)
  Welcome to the future (Message 31 to 40 of 77)
From: Tim Cook
Subject: Re: Welcome to the future
Date: 13 Apr 2011 00:35:09
Message: <4da527fd@news.povray.org>
On 2011-04-12 09:15, Invisible wrote:
> When I was a kid, I used to enjoy watching TV programs about the future.
> Stuff like Tomorrow's World and Beyond 2000. Basically programs where
> they show you crazy new inventions. Some of them seemed fantastic, some
> of them seemed utterly stupid. There aren't that many that I still
> remember.

They're still around, in various forms.  'Beyond Tomorrow' is afaict the
same people who did Beyond 2000, but since we're past 2000...  There's
also Popular Science's 'the Future of' or somesuch.  Few episodes I saw
were each focused on a particular topic, such as gaming, transportation,
etc.

Post a reply to this message