POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Friday satisfaction Server Time
3 Sep 2024 13:12:50 EDT (-0400)
  Friday satisfaction (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Invisible
Subject: Friday satisfaction
Date: 4 Mar 2011 11:33:24
Message: <4d711454$1@news.povray.org>
Writing 700 LoC is one thing. Spending two days writing 200 LoC of test
framework followed by 400 LoC of actual test cases is another. I was
beginning to wonder if I'd ever hit upon a good set of test
abstractions. But now I seem to have found one, and I've written a test
for every single function I've implemented.

But the really satisfying thing is... I actually found some bugs in the
process. (And fixed them. Obviously.)

I also stumbled upon some poorly-documented edge-cases of the standard
library functions that I'm comparing against, FWIW.