POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Humour fails as text Server Time
3 Sep 2024 13:17:08 EDT (-0400)
  Humour fails as text (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Invisible
Subject: Humour fails as text
Date: 8 Feb 2011 11:17:25
Message: <4d516c95@news.povray.org>
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Onion#The_Onion_taken_seriously

That sounds exactly like something I'd do...

Post a reply to this message

From: Invisible
Subject: Re: Humour fails as text
Date: 8 Feb 2011 11:25:41
Message: <4d516e85$1@news.povray.org>
> That sounds exactly like something I'd do...

http://www.snopes.com/humor/iftrue/potter.asp

...but even I am not that stupid. o_O

Apparently few things are crazier than religious fanatics.

I believe the phrase is "epic fail".

Post a reply to this message

From: Darren New
Date: 8 Feb 2011 12:31:43
Message: <4d517dff$1@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:
> That sounds exactly like something I'd do...

bbspot.com has a whole section of their web site dedicated to mocking the
people who fall for their fake news also. (Also known as BBelievers.)

They're not as funny as the Onion, mind.

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
     "That was fatal?"