POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : In case you missed it... Server Time
3 Sep 2024 17:13:08 EDT (-0400)
  In case you missed it... (Message 21 to 26 of 26)
From: Orchid XP v8
Subject: Re: In case you missed it...
Date: 3 Feb 2011 17:49:08
Message: <4d4b30e4$1@news.povray.org>
>> Hell, we *never* have enough men!
>
> Yes! Sounds like fun. Dancing, mingling, flirting....

When people are actually dancing, everybody is paying attention to the
dancing, and little attention to anything else. It's amazing how many
people I've been dancing with for months or even yets and I still don't
even know what their names are.

However, if you can successfully strike up a conversation, all of that
can change. Currently there's a bunch of us that almost always go out
together every Saturday night to all the local Rock & Roll gigs. It's
quite sociable, unlike class itself.

>> It's amazing the number of married
>> women who come along without their husbands because they just aren't
>> interested in dancing.
>
> Oh, well forget it. It's probably the same all over. Shame on those
> husbands >:P

Shame indeed. These people have no idea what they're missing...

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/