POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Speaking of cheap cameras... Server Time
3 Sep 2024 13:17:07 EDT (-0400)
  Speaking of cheap cameras... (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Warp
Subject: Speaking of cheap cameras...
Date: 27 Jan 2011 11:20:46
Message: <4d419b5d@news.povray.org>
I recently bought a cellphone with a camera, so here are some photos
(they are scaled down; the originals are 2560x1920).

http://warp.povusers.org/photos/tampere01.jpg
http://warp.povusers.org/photos/tampere02.jpg
http://warp.povusers.org/photos/tampere03.jpg
http://warp.povusers.org/photos/tampere04.jpg
http://warp.povusers.org/photos/tampere05.jpg
http://warp.povusers.org/photos/tampere06.jpg
http://warp.povusers.org/photos/tampere07.jpg

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message

From: Darren New
Subject: Re: Speaking of cheap cameras...
Date: 27 Jan 2011 14:20:39
Message: <4d41c587$1@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:
>   I recently bought a cellphone with a camera, so here are some photos

Not bad for a camera with a fingernail-sized lens. :-)

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
     "That was fatal?"

>   I recently bought a cellphone with a camera, so here are some photos
> (they are scaled down; the originals are 2560x1920).
>
> http://warp.povusers.org/photos/tampere01.jpg
> http://warp.povusers.org/photos/tampere02.jpg
> http://warp.povusers.org/photos/tampere03.jpg
> http://warp.povusers.org/photos/tampere04.jpg
> http://warp.povusers.org/photos/tampere05.jpg
> http://warp.povusers.org/photos/tampere06.jpg
> http://warp.povusers.org/photos/tampere07.jpg

ah, snowy landscapes sure are a delight to see.  I have no such beauty
to share right now...

--
a game sig: http://tinyurl.com/d3rxz9