POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Visual Studio Achievements Server Time
3 Sep 2024 13:10:52 EDT (-0400)
  Visual Studio Achievements (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Darren New
Subject: Visual Studio Achievements
Date: 25 Jan 2011 14:59:32
Message: <4d3f2ba4$1@news.povray.org>
Maybe it's just because I'm working in C# right now, but this made me lol.

http://blog.whiletrue.com/2011/01/what-if-visual-studio-had-achievements/

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
     "That was fatal?"

From: Le Forgeron
Subject: Re: Visual Studio Achievements
Date: 25 Jan 2011 15:18:51
Message: <4d3f302b$1@news.povray.org>
Le 25/01/2011 20:59, Darren New nous fit lire :
> Maybe it's just because I'm working in C# right now, but this made me lol.
>
> http://blog.whiletrue.com/2011/01/what-if-visual-studio-had-achievements/

I'm afraid... :
 * I even understood the Paula.
 * I wonder once you made all the achievements (and I think many people
would qualify), if you are a level+50 programmer or rather wombat ?

Post a reply to this message