POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Kindling Server Time
3 Sep 2024 19:15:08 EDT (-0400)
  Kindling (Message 21 to 30 of 520)
From: Stephen
Subject: Re: Kindling
Date: 13 Jan 2011 12:00:47
Message: <4d2f2fbf$1@news.povray.org>
On 13/01/2011 4:50 PM, Darren New wrote:
> Yep. And Qualcomm is coming out with one that's fast enough to play
> video and full color, that they claim uses even less power than the B&W
> e-ink screens. That'll be cool.

Sounds good.

--
Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: nemesis
Date: 13 Jan 2011 12:02:16
Message: <4d2f3018$1@news.povray.org>
Stephen escreveu:

> starter, and I took to it like a duck to water. One of the things I like
> is the weight, no more sore wrists when reading a tome in bed.

oh, the irony of seeing a 50-years old book reader enjoying new fangled
tech and the geek youngster bashing it... LOL...

--
a game sig: http://tinyurl.com/d3rxz9

Post a reply to this message

From: Stephen
Date: 13 Jan 2011 12:11:12
Message: <4d2f3230$1@news.povray.org>
On 13/01/2011 4:41 PM, Invisible wrote:
> (I have no idea about other e-readers, but the Kindle range is very
> small indeed.)

Unless of course the Kindle cannot upload from a PC.

--
Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message