POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : More fun math stuff Server Time
3 Sep 2024 15:12:45 EDT (-0400)
  More fun math stuff (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Darren New
Subject: More fun math stuff
Date: 16 Dec 2010 23:00:23
Message: <4d0ae057$1@news.povray.org>
http://www.npr.org/blogs/krulwich/2010/12/16/132050207/this-is-for-the-i-hate-math-crowd-not-after-this-you-won-t?sc=fb&cc=fp

Pretty neat. Sort of what we were talking about.

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   Serving Suggestion:

From: Orchid XP v8
Subject: Re: More fun math stuff
Date: 17 Dec 2010 06:22:52
Message: <4d0b480c$1@news.povray.org>
On 17/12/2010 04:00 AM, Darren New wrote:

> Pretty neat. Sort of what we were talking about.

Wow.

Just... wow.

That's genius, right there.

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

From: Darren New
Date: 17 Dec 2010 14:51:36
Message: <4d0bbf48$1@news.povray.org>
Darren New wrote:

http://www.npr.org/blogs/krulwich/2010/12/16/132050207/this-is-for-the-i-hate-math-crowd-not-after-this-you-won-t?sc=fb&cc=fp

> Pretty neat. Sort of what we were talking about.

The other youtube videos he makes explores some of other stuff (exponential
growth, fractals, etc) in a similar way. Check it out.