POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Oddly sonic Server Time
3 Sep 2024 13:16:07 EDT (-0400)
  Oddly sonic (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Orchid XP v8
Subject: Oddly sonic
Date: 27 Nov 2010 07:09:20
Message: <4cf0f4f0$1@news.povray.org>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzyr66QhrOw

This is approximately 56% insane. I think I may end up having to buy this...

Also probably this:

http://tinyurl.com/2emgk4j

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

From: Invisible
Subject: Re: Oddly sonic
Date: 19 Jan 2011 06:31:17
Message: <4d36cb85$1@news.povray.org>
On 27/11/2010 12:09 PM, Orchid XP v8 wrote:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzyr66QhrOw
>
> This is approximately 56% insane. I think I may end up having to buy
> this...

I bought it. Yes, I'm a sucker.

Now, if I could just get my PC microphone to work...

(Actually, it works just fine, but only when plugged into the old,
crappy sound card. Plug it into the shiny new one and it doesn't work at
all. Adding a microphone preamp still doesn't make it work.)

> Also probably this:
>
> http://tinyurl.com/2emgk4j

Actually, you can download a free demo of this now:

http://tinyurl.com/4j6df43

(You also need to download the free "Reaktor Player" program in order to
run this.)