POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : More knowledge Server Time
3 Sep 2024 17:16:54 EDT (-0400)
  More knowledge (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Invisible
Subject: More knowledge
Date: 22 Nov 2010 09:08:28
Message: <4cea795c$1@news.povray.org>
Today I visited Wikipedia and I learned something: Jimmy Wales is one
scary-looking dude! >_<

Post a reply to this message

From: nemesis
Subject: Re: More knowledge
Date: 22 Nov 2010 10:47:07
Message: <4cea907b$1@news.povray.org>
Invisible escreveu:
> Today I visited Wikipedia and I learned something: Jimmy Wales is one
> scary-looking dude! >_<

yes, I thought the same! :D

In his latest "pleadge", they took a photo of him very upclose,
psycopath look in the eyes and all.  Then they retreated and put in a
portrait more from afar... I wonder why...

--
a game sig: http://tinyurl.com/d3rxz9

Post a reply to this message

> In his latest "pleadge", they took a photo of him very upclose,
> psycopath look in the eyes and all. Then they retreated and put in a
> portrait more from afar... I wonder why...

I wonder why any sane person would donate to the Wikipedia Foundation,
but there we are. I guess I should go read the appeal... NOT! :-P

Post a reply to this message

>> In his latest "pleadge", they took a photo of him very upclose,
>> psycopath look in the eyes and all. Then they retreated and put in a
>> portrait more from afar... I wonder why...
>
> I wonder why any sane person would donate to the Wikipedia Foundation,
> but there we are. I guess I should go read the appeal... NOT! :-P

My favorite was the screen shot of that ad over the wikipedia page for
scopophobia.

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   Serving Suggestion:

> Today I visited Wikipedia and I learned something: Jimmy Wales is one
> scary-looking dude! >_<

  I thought he looks quite sympathetic.

--
                                                          - Warp