POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Two new games Server Time
3 Sep 2024 17:14:10 EDT (-0400)
  Two new games (Message 1 to 10 of 12)
From: Warp
Subject: Two new games
Date: 19 Nov 2010 14:31:50
Message: <4ce6d0a6@news.povray.org>
Ok, this is again shameless advertisement, but check them out:

http://www.moidogames.com/wordspector/
http://www.moidogames.com/reaxxor/

  What's so special about them, you might ask? Well, programming by
yours truly.

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message

From: nemesis
Subject: Re: Two new games
Date: 19 Nov 2010 15:05:38
Message: <4ce6d892@news.povray.org>
Warp escreveu:
>   Ok, this is again shameless advertisement, but check them out:
>
> http://www.moidogames.com/wordspector/
> http://www.moidogames.com/reaxxor/
>
>   What's so special about them, you might ask? Well, programming by
> yours truly.

"*Universal* application for iPhone & iPad"

good to see marketing guys with a sense of humor... ;)

so, you're coding in Objective C?

--
a game sig: http://tinyurl.com/d3rxz9

Post a reply to this message

> "*Universal* application for iPhone & iPad"

> good to see marketing guys with a sense of humor... ;)

  Well, Apple calls iPhone/iPad apps (iow. the same executable can be run
natively in both the iPhone/iPod Touch and the iPad) "universal".

> so, you're coding in Objective C?

  Objective C++, to be more exact.

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message

>    Well, Apple calls iPhone/iPad apps (iow. the same executable can be run
> natively in both the iPhone/iPod Touch and the iPad) "universal".

Doesn't Apply also apply that terminology to binaries that work on both
PPC and x86 Macs?

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

> >    Well, Apple calls iPhone/iPad apps (iow. the same executable can be run
> > natively in both the iPhone/iPod Touch and the iPad) "universal".

> Doesn't Apply also apply that terminology to binaries that work on both
> PPC and x86 Macs?

  Yes. I think the distinction is "universal MacOS X app" (an app that runs
natively on all machines running MacOS X) and "universal iOS app" (an app
that runs natively on all machines running iOS).

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message

> > "*Universal* application for iPhone & iPad"
>
> > good to see marketing guys with a sense of humor... ;)
>
>   Well, Apple calls iPhone/iPad apps (iow. the same executable can be run
> natively in both the iPhone/iPod Touch and the iPad) "universal".

Apple is truly full of manure.  Specially as the iPad is essentially an
iPhone...

guess it's kinda like Microsoft saying .NET is multiplatform:  it runs on
Windows 2000, Windows XP, XP Home, XP Enterprise, Vista Basic etc...

> > so, you're coding in Objective C?
>
>   Objective C++, to be more exact.

I should know better... :p

Post a reply to this message