POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : More Kinect progress Server Time
3 Sep 2024 17:12:08 EDT (-0400)
  More Kinect progress (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Darren New
Subject: More Kinect progress
Date: 19 Nov 2010 13:27:33
Message: <4ce6c195$1@news.povray.org>
http://vimeo.com/16985224

This is progressing faster than I'd ever imagined.  I'm predicting a plug-in
for blender doing motion capture by March. :-)

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   Serving Suggestion:

From: nemesis
Subject: Re: More Kinect progress
Date: 19 Nov 2010 13:54:41
Message: <4ce6c7f1@news.povray.org>
Darren New escreveu:
> http://vimeo.com/16985224
>
> This is progressing faster than I'd ever imagined.  I'm predicting a
> plug-in for blender doing motion capture by March. :-)

I'm predicting pr0n by january.

--
a game sig: http://tinyurl.com/d3rxz9

Post a reply to this message

From: Warp
Date: 19 Nov 2010 15:10:48
Message: <4ce6d9c8@news.povray.org>
> http://vimeo.com/16985224

  I wonder if the huge delay is due to hardware or software.

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message