POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : C++ WTFOTD Server Time
3 Sep 2024 17:13:56 EDT (-0400)
  C++ WTFOTD (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: Darren New
Subject: C++ WTFOTD
Date: 13 Nov 2010 01:02:05
Message: <4cde29dd@news.povray.org>
http://www.xs4all.nl/~weegen/eelis/analogliterals.xhtml

Very very amusing. Maybe POV4 should use these macros.

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   Serving Suggestion:

From: Le Forgeron
Subject: Re: C++ WTFOTD
Date: 13 Nov 2010 04:20:29
Message: <4cde585d$1@news.povray.org>
Le 13/11/2010 07:02, Darren New nous fit lire :
> Maybe POV4 should use these macros.

Using ascii-art as the SDL, I presume?

now, where did I store that ascii-art of Michael Jackson, it's time to
render it vivid with POV4 (including the animation of the moonwalk!), in
full textured 3D for the neo TV set.

Post a reply to this message