POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Strange but true Server Time
3 Sep 2024 17:13:55 EDT (-0400)
  Strange but true (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Invisible
Subject: Strange but true
Date: 5 Nov 2010 08:55:20
Message: <4cd3feb8@news.povray.org>
Last time I saw my dad, we were in my car listening to "Take me to the
hospital" by The Prodigy.

Anybody wanna hazard a guess at where my dad is RIGHT NOW? O_O

Post a reply to this message

From: nemesis
Subject: Re: Strange but true
Date: 5 Nov 2010 12:34:24
Message: <4cd43210$1@news.povray.org>
Invisible escreveu:
> Last time I saw my dad, we were in my car listening to "Take me to the
> hospital" by The Prodigy.
>
> Anybody wanna hazard a guess at where my dad is RIGHT NOW? O_O

I hope at the car.

--
a game sig: http://tinyurl.com/d3rxz9

Post a reply to this message

From: nemesis
Date: 10 Nov 2010 16:42:58
Message: <4cdb11e2@news.povray.org>
nemesis escreveu:
> Invisible escreveu:
>> Last time I saw my dad, we were in my car listening to "Take me to the
>> hospital" by The Prodigy.
>>
>> Anybody wanna hazard a guess at where my dad is RIGHT NOW? O_O
>
> I hope at the car.

so, he get out of that car already?

--
a game sig: http://tinyurl.com/d3rxz9