POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Poving Laptop. Server Time
3 Sep 2024 19:21:34 EDT (-0400)
  Poving Laptop. (Message 11 to 20 of 47)
From: Jim Henderson
Subject: Re: Poving Laptop.
Date: 9 Nov 2010 20:04:18
Message: <4cd9ef92$1@news.povray.org>
On Tue, 09 Nov 2010 21:01:35 +0000, Stephen wrote:

> On 09/11/2010 12:05 AM, Kenneth wrote:
>> I've been looking at fast multi-core laptops too, trying to decide what
>> to buy
>
> I'm thinking of buying a Toshiba Satellite A660-1F4.
>
> Weight is a contributing factor and this is just under £800 and 6 lb

Send me your CC details, and I'll buy a bunch of different systems and
evaluate them for you and make a recommendation based on my
experiences. ;-)

Jim

Post a reply to this message

From: Stephen
Date: 9 Nov 2010 23:24:38
Message: <4cda1e86@news.povray.org>
On 10/11/2010 1:04 AM, Jim Henderson wrote:
> On Tue, 09 Nov 2010 21:01:35 +0000, Stephen wrote:
>
>> On 09/11/2010 12:05 AM, Kenneth wrote:
>>> I've been looking at fast multi-core laptops too, trying to decide what
>>> to buy
>>
>> I'm thinking of buying a Toshiba Satellite A660-1F4.
>>
>> Weight is a contributing factor and this is just under £800 and 6 lb
>
> Send me your CC details, and I'll buy a bunch of different systems and
> evaluate them for you and make a recommendation based on my
> experiences. ;-)
>
> Jim

Sure, that’s a good idea but you will have to wait a bit. I’ve just
depleted my account by transferring money to the Oyibo bank of Nigeria
as it seems that an uncle, I’ve never met, has died in a plane crash and
left me 6 million USD. ;-)

--

Best Regards,
	Stephen

Post a reply to this message

> depleted my account by transferring money to the Oyibo bank of Nigeria

> as it seems that an uncle, I’ve never met, has died in a plane
 crash and

> left me 6 million USD. ;-)

At one stage I used to get those e-mails just about daily :p
Then I found out about message rules :)

-Nekar Xenos-

Post a reply to this message

On 10/11/2010 5:41 AM, Nekar Xenos wrote:

>> Sure, that’s a good idea but you will have to wait a bit. I’ve just
>> depleted my account by transferring money to the Oyibo bank of Nigeria
>> as it seems that an uncle, I’ve never met, has died in a plane crash
>> and left me 6 million USD. ;-)
>>

> At one stage I used to get those e-mails just about daily :p
> Then I found out about message rules :)
>
> -Nekar Xenos-

You mean it's a scam? OMG!!!

Have you seen this site?

http://www.419eater.com/index.php

Hmm, it has changed a bit but there was some good reading there.

--

Best Regards,
	Stephen

Post a reply to this message

On Wed, 10 Nov 2010 08:36:55 +0200, Stephen <mca### [at] aoldotcom> wrote
:

> On 10/11/2010 5:41 AM, Nekar Xenos wrote:
>>

>>> depleted my account by transferring money to the Oyibo bank of Niger
ia
>>> as it seems that an uncle, I’ve never met, has died in a pla
ne crash
>>> and left me 6 million USD. ;-)
>>>

>> At one stage I used to get those e-mails just about daily :p
>> Then I found out about message rules :)
>>
>> -Nekar Xenos-
>
> You mean it's a scam? OMG!!!
>
> Have you seen this site?
>
> http://www.419eater.com/index.php
>
> Hmm, it has changed a bit but there was some good reading there.

Cool!
B)

-Nekar Xenos-

Post a reply to this message

> Besides that Dell have a very poor reputation for customer service in
> the UK.

No. I think poor customer service from Dell is pretty much global,
Definitely not limited to the UK by any stretch. ;)

--
~Mike

Post a reply to this message

> Sure, that’s a good idea but you will have to wait a bit. I’ve just
> depleted my account by transferring money to the Oyibo bank of Nigeria
> as it seems that an uncle, I’ve never met, has died in a plane crash and
> left me 6 million USD. ;-)

If he's not willing to help, I'll help... What's my cut? :D

--
~Mike

Post a reply to this message

On 10/11/2010 1:37 PM, Mike Raiford wrote:
> On 11/9/2010 10:24 PM, Stephen wrote:
>

>> Sure, that’s a good idea but you will have to wait a bit. I’ve just
>> depleted my account by transferring money to the Oyibo bank of Nigeria
>> as it seems that an uncle, I’ve never met, has died in a plane crash and
>> left me 6 million USD. ;-)
>>

> If he's not willing to help, I'll help... What's my cut? :D

Carotid Artery :-P

--

Best Regards,
	Stephen