POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Poving Laptop. Server Time
3 Sep 2024 17:17:56 EDT (-0400)
  Poving Laptop. (Message 1 to 10 of 47)
From: Stephen
Subject: Poving Laptop.
Date: 5 Nov 2010 13:57:50
Message: <4cd4459e@news.povray.org>

The only caveats I have is that it must be lightish (<2.5 kg) and powerful.

Any suggestions?

--

Best Regards,
	Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: nemesis
Subject: Re: Poving Laptop.
Date: 5 Nov 2010 14:59:52
Message: <4cd45428$1@news.povray.org>
Stephen escreveu:

> The only caveats I have is that it must be lightish (<2.5 kg) and powerful.

> Any suggestions?

I believe any laptop these days is more powerful than my desktop. :p

certainly far more powerful than what you had when you first went poving...

In any case, I think having multicore is a must...

--
a game sig: http://tinyurl.com/d3rxz9

Post a reply to this message