POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Firebug Server Time
4 Sep 2024 01:16:47 EDT (-0400)
  Firebug (Message 10 to 19 of 39)
<<< Previous 9 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 10 Messages >>>
From: Invisible
Subject: Re: Firebug
Date: 21 Oct 2010 04:26:26
Message: <4cbff932@news.povray.org>
> Or, for that matter, the Visual Studio debugger, FWIW. But, Visual
> studio does something "clever": It moves the breakpoint if its not on a
> valid line to the next valid line once it has the debugging info for the
> module the code file belongs to.

I wouldn't have called that "clever". I would have called that "the most
basic functionality that any non-toy debugger would be expected to
have". Certainly I've never seen a debugger with this limitation
before... (Although I can't claim to have used all that many debuggers.)

Post a reply to this message