POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : iPhone4 component costs Server Time
3 Sep 2024 23:28:52 EDT (-0400)
  iPhone4 component costs (Message 21 to 26 of 26)
From: Invisible
Subject: Re: iPhone4 component costs
Date: 25 Oct 2010 10:18:47
Message: <4cc591c7@news.povray.org>
On 25/10/2010 02:46 PM, scott wrote:
>> 2. I'm not aware of any way to change the voltage of a DC circuit.
>
> I made an example using that Java circuit simulation applet:
>
> http://tinyurl.com/2cplrbn

Hmm, interesting.

1. It's possible to edit the circuits. I never knew that.

2. It's possible to encode the circuit description in the URL. (I'm
pretty sure you'll quickly hit a limit on the maximum size for a URL!)

3. No matter what values I change, the circuit always stabilises to
exactly 8V.

Post a reply to this message