POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : DRM Server Time
3 Sep 2024 19:12:57 EDT (-0400)
  DRM (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Darren New
Subject: DRM
Date: 7 Oct 2010 15:23:51
Message: <4cae1e47$1@news.povray.org>
I have decided there are nice aspects of working on a DRM system.

It's fun when someone reports a bug saying "I paid for all these movies and
none of them will play!"  And I get to close it with "Design Intent."

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   Serving Suggestion:

> I have decided there are nice aspects of working on a DRM system.
>
> It's fun when someone reports a bug saying "I paid for all these movies
> and none of them will play!" And I get to close it with "Design Intent."

:D

Closing, works as designed. Play is impossible with DRM.

--
~Mike

Post a reply to this message