POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : CSS can be fun Server Time
4 Sep 2024 01:20:04 EDT (-0400)
  CSS can be fun (Message 21 to 23 of 23)
From: Invisible
Subject: Re: CSS can be fun
Date: 22 Sep 2010 09:55:21
Message: <4c9a0ac9@news.povray.org>
On 21/09/2010 03:27 PM, Le_Forgeron wrote:

>>> content: "\2192"
>>
>> Oh God, you *are* kidding me, right?? o_O
>
> content: is not reparsed by the engine, so no entities would be
> substituted, but that should not stop you to encode the right char.

It's even weirder than that: If the CSS is a seperate file (like it
normally is), this doesn't work. But if it's inline inside the HTML
file, then it *does* work. (!)

Presumably because the character stream inside the <style> element in
the document head has entities expanded during parsing.

Post a reply to this message