POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : New TB Server Time
4 Sep 2024 01:18:26 EDT (-0400)
  New TB (Message 21 to 24 of 24)
From: scott
Subject: Re: New TB
Date: 6 Sep 2010 10:17:04
Message: <4c84f7e0$1@news.povray.org>
> But accidentally pressing the "reply all" can cause more than confusion
> when you're bitching about someone. ;-)

True, but I wouldn't recommend bitching about people on corporate email
anyway, you don't know who is reading it (regardless of who you addressed
the email to).

Post a reply to this message

From: andrel
Date: 6 Sep 2010 14:52:19
Message: <4C853865.2090303@gmail.com>
On 6-9-2010 16:17, scott wrote:
>> But accidentally pressing the "reply all" can cause more than
>> confusion when you're bitching about someone. ;-)
>
> True, but I wouldn't recommend bitching about people on corporate email
> anyway, you don't know who is reading it (regardless of who you
> addressed the email to).

I'd say on any e-mail not just corporate. Though if I say that some
people might try to find proof that I did it in this newsgroup.

Post a reply to this message

From: Stephen
Date: 6 Sep 2010 16:41:08
Message: <4c8551e4@news.povray.org>

--

Best Regards,
	Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: Mike Raiford
Date: 7 Sep 2010 08:38:16
Message: <4c863238$1@news.povray.org>
On 9/6/2010 1:23 AM, scott wrote:

> If you work on projects with teams of people it's invaluable, and pretty
> much the standard button to press to keep everyone informed of the
> ongoing discussion/actions/outcomes. It's very rare you only want a
> single person to see what you've got to say, it would actually cause a
> great deal of confusion later on.

Like I said... it definitely has its place. Its irritating when people
abuse the feature though. Like when they send a reply that was directed
only at the sender...

--
~Mike