POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Priorities Server Time
4 Sep 2024 07:19:01 EDT (-0400)
  Priorities (Message 5 to 14 of 54)
<<< Previous 4 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 10 Messages >>>
From: nemesis
Subject: Re: Priorities
Date: 30 Aug 2010 10:00:01
Message: <web.4c7bb8f598e65791d5b3dfa0@news.povray.org>
woohoo!  congrats!

well, there certainly was something odd about you these last days:
povray.off-topic was seriously silent... women have that kind of power... :D

Post a reply to this message

From: clipka
Date: 30 Aug 2010 11:13:31
Message: <4c7bca9b@news.povray.org>
Am 30.08.2010 13:14, schrieb Orchid XP v8:

> Yes, you read that correctly. Last night I gave myself to a beautiful
> woman, AND SHE LOVED IT! :-D

I hope you loved it, too :-P
Now which of the cuties & beauties is it? Did you mention her to us before?

> Bet ya didn't see THAT one coming! :-P

Well, how could we!

Then again, isn't that what we have always been telling you? :-P

Man, congrats. May it boost your ego a bit.

Post a reply to this message