POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Priorities Server Time
3 Sep 2024 23:27:52 EDT (-0400)
  Priorities (Message 11 to 20 of 54)
From: Invisible
Subject: Re: Priorities
Date: 31 Aug 2010 04:15:43
Message: <4c7cba2f$1@news.povray.org>
>> Yes, you read that correctly. Last night I gave myself to a beautiful
>> woman, AND SHE LOVED IT! :-D
>
> I hope you loved it, too :-P

A girl got totally naked and asked me to do her over. What do YOU
think?! :-P

> Now which of the cuties & beauties is it? Did you mention her to us before?

No, nobody you know.

>> Bet ya didn't see THAT one coming! :-P
>
> Well, how could we!
>
> Then again, isn't that what we have always been telling you? :-P

Heh. I went round to a friend's house for a cup of tea and a chat, and
somehow ended up staying the night in her bed. And not for the sleeping
part, either. (Actually, neither of us could sleep, even when we wanted
to...)

> Man, congrats. May it boost your ego a bit.

Hey baby, this is the new Andrew 2.0 edition here!

Andrew 1.0 was too scared to talk to girls. Andrew 2.0 managed to get
into a girl's pants WIHOUT EVEN MEANING TO! :-D

Still, this Andrew 2.0 stuff is kind of unexplored territory. It's
exciting, but kinda new and scary too. But I'm sure I'll manage. ;-)

Post a reply to this message