POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : kindle Server Time
3 Sep 2024 23:27:54 EDT (-0400)
  kindle (Message 11 to 20 of 92)
From: Darren New
Subject: Re: kindle
Date: 23 Aug 2010 18:15:22
Message: <4c72f2fa$1@news.povray.org>
andrel wrote:
> So you can have books with sound effects, neat.

Well, the hardware is there, yes. I don't think you can embed audio in books
yet. It's more like a really super primitive MP3 player built in. It's under
the "experimental" menu, along with a web browser that's good enough to do
mobile gmail, yahoo mail, and browse a few sites they have built-in
bookmarks for like wikipedia and the weather channel and stuff like that.

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
    Quoth the raven:

Post a reply to this message