POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : povvers in Koln, DE? Server Time
3 Sep 2024 19:18:56 EDT (-0400)
  povvers in Koln, DE? (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Darren New
Subject: povvers in Koln, DE?
Date: 9 Aug 2010 14:45:20
Message: <4c604cc0$1@news.povray.org>
I'm going to be in Cologne Germany next week on a business trip. If you're
interested in getting together for dinner or something, we can arrange
something when I know more about where I'll be staying and such. Drop me an
email.

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
    C# - a language whose greatest drawback